To ensure reliable maintenance and service of your modern track infrastructure you will need a variable and flexible road-rail vehicle ready for action.
Thanks to series production of the basic truck you will profit from low initial cost.
Crew transporter, van or platform truck – select from numerous motor variants and special equipment and combine your utility vehicle configuration as per your specific needs.
Zagro Rail Guidance Equipment
Rely on the ZAGRO rail guidance system and benefit from our long-standing experience in road-rail technology which has proven its success for many decades:
- For operation on standard track gauge 1435 mm
- Front and rear track guiding axles with bogie wheels
- Hydraulic control system with pressure compensation and dampening system
- Hydro compact unit for hydraulic lifting and lowering of the track guiding axles
- Modern control console with CAN bus technology and central LCD control panel in modular design
- Automatic monitoring, control and display of contact pressure with warning device
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter road-rail vehicle
|Payload||1000 – 3000 kg|
|Length||5250 – 7000 mm|
|Height||2450 – 2750 mm|
|Total weight||3500 – 5000 kg|
|Speed on road||80 km/h|
|Speed on rails||50 km/h|
Service by any Mercedes Benz Service Station
Central lubrication equipment
- Lubrication of all moving parts and wheel bearings
- Programmable automatic interval control